Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dari 0 sehingga Jutawan Seminar PWTC 15012011 - 16012011

Salam Readers and Followers,

Attending 2 days Seminar this weekend. Today and tomorrow. Get to know, be around and duplicate 7 Malaysian Millionaires. Learn from them, envy them for their hardship and want to be like them. "If you want to be successful, learn and duplicate from those who already succeed" .. from what i learnt *again* today (and my strong believe all these while),  YOU STILL HAVE TO WORK HARD AND WORK SMART TO BE A SUCCESSFULL SOMEONE. Guess theres no such thing like tak payah buat apa2 tapi duit  masuk!! (all those bullshit promises to us)

Know what YOU WANT, Work on WHAT YOU WANT and ISTIKAMAH .. that's 3 words from my favorite speaker today, Dato' Dr. Azman Chin who has been awarded as ASIAN TOP SPEAKER. Witnessed 'kentang boleh cucuk denga straw' really amazed me on how our inner strength, believe in own self can make us do things that are *we think* IMPOSSIBLE. From today, everything will be I'M.P.O.S.I.B.B.L.E. Good one, valueable knowledge and I am blessed. Just can't wait for DAY 2 to hear what Dr. Irfan Khairy, Norman KRU and BILLI LIM gotta say...

Networking Session at the end of the day is very beneficial for me (well..for most of us participants). Almost all 350 participants..YES 350 PARTICIPANTS are my future business associates in TRADNEX. 2 1/2 box business card habis diberi pada most participants, the quality ones!

Till I write next time. Take care!!
 (sudah penat badan ini)


'AKU INSAN LUAR BIASA
 AKU PASTI AKAN BERJAYA!!!' 
quoted from `Dato' Dr. Azman Chin'

No comments:

Post a Comment