Saturday, December 25, 2010

Making cakes mood

It's baking time!!!. I have been waiting for this moment for quite sometimes. Looking at my busy daily routine, i "force" one day to make a red velvet cupcakes (i refuse to make a cake as most of the method need me to cut it in the middle to put frosting so I takut hehe). After my commitment with MM2H Agents Association Gala Dinner done, on Thursday December 23, 2010 i made my 1st attempt of Red Velvet Cupcakes.




Red Velvet Cupcakes in the making


so..well..well...


attempt for the frosting?? hahaha



it's done!!!



How is it?

On Saturday, since i have leftovers buttermilk (which is soooo difficult to find and finally i found it at TMC Bangsar);  i've made a chocolate moist cake which I get the recipe from You Tube too. This kindda "hands on" training really works on me.



 
This is the end result on Moist Chocolate Cake


It's nothing but self satisfaction. Making, baking and eating cakes is always the thing that I like and it's my interest. Not to forget cooking as well.

And tonite.. 10mins x 2 on MY MAGICAL WHOLE BODY VIBRATION MACHINE!!!!

How it works??

The platform oscillates at up to 18 repetitions per second, when a user puts their weight onto the platform these oscillations cause tiny contractions in your muscles. Numerous studies have shown that just 10 minutes on a vibration exercise machine is up to 10x more efficient at muscle work than a traditional workout in the gym, what is more there is no effort required.

Madonna, P Diddy, Heidi Klump, Claudia Schiffer as well as the German World Cup Squad and Collingwood Football club all are known to include vibration training as part of their fitness regime. Ehemmm...!!

Once again on the cutting edge, they have researched and found for you the fastest, most effective means to detox, loss weight, and overall great feeling. Almost any age or health condition can benefit and make dramatic changes with these easy and effective services. It really works on me. I have lost 1 inch a bit more in just 10 days and still working on. My bowel movement becomes beautiful too. :)

loves
~irenazreen~

No comments:

Post a Comment