Monday, December 20, 2010

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH WHOLE BODY VIBRATION MACHINE

Hello everyone.

My very 1st blog, my very 1st writing. Actually I am  a little bit lost on blogging. I know people has been using this for sooooo long but yeah, it's better late then never for me :) I don't want to be left out as many of my friends too, having their own blog. After all my job needs me to be in front of the PC always. Rather than FBing all the time, I might as well learn to write here. Be a BLOGGER. Ayo! ;)

Well for those who known me long, they know I am a BIG..yes BIG eater and I an YOYO type of person (macam Oprah la). Though I watch what I eat and exercise, still that's not enough for me. To go to the gym?? Hell no TIME (always my reasons lah!!) I met my Singaporean consultant and he told me he have something good for  me which he have tested himself, to his wifey and "Popoh" as well (Popoh i called,  is his mother who is 70++ YO now)



MY MAGICAL MACHINE


I want to share with all about this which I called a MAGICAL MACHINE. Whole Vibration Machine, Power Plate Machine, Plate Vibration Machine..are some of the names for this "same" thing It has been used for sooo long by the famous celebrities, Hollywood Elites and famous athletics.

WBV has been proven by top Institutions and Universities. Please refer to attach "Hormonal Changes", There are 3 hormones, the first is Cortisol, the second is Testosterone and last is Growth Hormone.




Cortisol - This is the stress hormone which is bad for our body. It speed up aging and obesity. Refer to the attach, you may notice "Before vibration" the reading was 682 and "After vibration" it drop to 464. A dropped of 32%.

Testosterone - This hormone helps in many areas but the most important is the developing of the muscles and increases libido (sex drive). I had personally experience it and it's really amazing. In the attach, it show an increased of 6.8%.

Growth Hormone - Have many functions but to summarise, it makes you feel young again. In the attach, it show an increased of 361%.


To proof my point in "Testosterone" appeared on national TV in "The Doctor" show  http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/88 and the host said "it helps in your sex life".  :)



I have attach a full report on the above and articles to show that celebrities like Madonna and Kylie also use it.

Happy reading, will send you more...

loves
~irenazreen~

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    Waa..u really buat study mendalam benda ni yaa..
    K....sekiranya lah aku nak beli..brpa agak aku nak spend...and how long will I have to wait nak dptkannya..
    Aku rasakan benda ni...is an option to massaging
    only the betterment is you don't need another person.You can do it by yourself and do it at anytime suitable according to the regime you want.
    Well...that good and worth buying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orang Sarawak!

    Our price is already a wholesale price at RM1999-00. But I am throwing a Year End discount at 10%. If you are a SIM group members, you will enjoy 15% discount.
    Kalu pakai Poslaju, the delivery charges will be around RM300 (to be exact RM378.10 inclusive of 10% handling charges, 10% fuel charges and 5% GST all to PosLaju)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh sorry one more , its ready stock and delivery, nak kena check ngan pos laju to Sarawak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...and slmt tahun baru.Well it will be a whopping +-RM2200.00..that really hold me back..mmm..how much more can you convince me ha!.
    ..err before I change my mind.:/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe... abang, its already a wholesale price Im offering. The cheapest in the market which is at 200W is almost 3000 jugak! You can check from there too kat depa2 punya showroom. Maybe we can look up to a cheaper version for delivery. The one i quoted is thru express mail seervice poslaju. I will check from our vendor (i just appoint :) ) how much is their delivery charges to your door step.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Blog.Thanks For Sharing.Looking a Foot Massager for home use. Foot Massager Toronto can soothe a considerable lot of the strains of the day and can make you feel revived.

    Foot Massager Toronto

    ReplyDelete